Frequently Asked Questions
1. When are your classes?
- We have AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers Classes three times a day. (Monday - Saturday at 10am, 1pm and 5pm)
- We have AHA Heartsaver CPR and AED and Adult First Aid. (Monday-Friday at 1pm)
AHA Heartsaver CPR and AED and Pediatric First Aid. (Saturday at 1pm)
- We have Skills Sessions for AHA BLS and Heartsaver Classes. (Monday - Friday starts at 12:30pm)
- 240 E. Lake St. - Suite 305 - Addison, IL 60101
- You will be certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) which is valid for two years.
- You will receive your American Heart Association (AHA) CPR card immediately at the end of class.
- The AHA BLS for Healthcare Providers and AHA Heartsaver CPR & AED Classes are $60.00
- The AHA Heartsaver Adult First Aid (with CPR and AED) is $85.00 and AHA Heartsaver Pediatric First Aid Classes (with CPR and AED) is $90.00
- The AHA Heartsaver First Aid Class (Adult or Pediatric) only is $50.00
- The Skills Session Classes are $46.00(BLS or Heartsaver CPR AED) $60(CPR/AED/First Aid). (Online Part 1 is purchased from AHA separately).
- Replacement of lost cards is $15 and will be issued only after proper verification from our records.
- We accept cash, credit (Visa, Mastercard, Discover) or debit card payment. NO CHECKS or American Express.
- Click on "Healthcare Providers" or "Non-Healthcare" on the top navigation bar and fill out the form for the proper CPR Class for your needs.
- Or call (630) 833-2852 to speak with one of our instructors.
- Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or click on "Contact Us" on the top navigation bar.
240 E. Lake St. - Suite 305 - Addison, IL 60101 (630) 833-2852